http://thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

all trumps kids married to Jews

Young Ivanka

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:42 pm

If Trump wins, people will see how he's a fake in short order and try to figure what went wrong.
This will be a good thing.

But unfortunately the fix is already in for Hillary, and Trump will gracefully accept defeat and tell everyone something like "we will return in 4 years" (in other words sit down, shut up, and take it for another 4 years, when we can arrange new false-opposition).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:08 pm

I don't see Trump as jewy despite the stretched evidence.  He's more the blue blood wasp.  If he does allow Hillary to win, and bows out gracefully, we'll know he was playing the Romney role, total fiend.  But I can't see that happening.  Trump can win by people power alone at this point, and that's THE deal.  Bigger question in my mind is how fast and far will he go in light of the personal dangers.  His VP selection is big.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:00 pm

His son was married under a chuppah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:57 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
His son was married under a chuppah.

You have to work with jews in his profession, at his level.  Money tends to marry to protect money.  Let's keep watching.

Last edited by wag on Sun May 01, 2016 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:10 pm

I am not here on this earth to work with Jews or with anyone who does, I am here to see that Jews are removed from my country(s) and nothing less. There are no excuses, you make your money with Jews your soul is toast. The only thing Trump is doing is saying America is a cesspool and not who made it into that.
Hannity and OReilly are big fans of Trump, if I live to be 100 on my 100th birthday I will still be calling for them both to be hanged. Instead, like retards we forget and we get screwed again, not me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:35 pm

Trump knows the score and there's nothing he could do. The best move would to bring back in silver in currency and even that will get him killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Sun May 01, 2016 5:10 pm

I see Trump at this point as sort of an ugly old gift horse.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Tue May 03, 2016 9:10 am

All three kids married Jews, his ex wife is a kabbalist, I see a jew. Do any of you have kids or siblings married to jews?

How about this gem?

Some say those birds are on separate perches, but I dont think they are. When you see father daughter things you have to check to see if there are Jews involved and there are.

I keep hearing Trump knows the game, Trump is strategizing, Trump is playing them, Trump is this, Trump is that........

Maybe he is strategizing you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Tue May 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
All three kids married Jews, his ex wife is a kabbalist, I see a jew. Do any of you have kids or siblings married to jews?

How about this gem?

Some say those birds are on separate perches, but I dont think they are. When you see father daughter things you have to check to see if there are Jews involved and there are.

I keep hearing Trump knows the game, Trump is strategizing, Trump is playing them, Trump is this, Trump is that........

Maybe he is strategizing you.

He might be, we'll see. 

But he's from Jersey, which is not Kansas.  Sure, lots of jews in Jersey, but Trump seems to be equally the mobster, trying to pull a power play (on the international/zionist jews). 

You see black and white here, perhaps through a "special" lens.  I'm seeing gray.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Wed May 04, 2016 1:32 pm

wag wrote:
You see black and white here, perhaps through a "special" lens.  I'm seeing gray.

It's black and white, wag.

Trump can't possibly be real. So is there such thing as 'a little bit fraudulent' at this level? at any level?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Wed May 04, 2016 5:14 pm

Let's look at some history:  First, JFK was/still is a jew-favorite.  He challenged Israel, was murdered in an orchestration, enter TX crypto LBJ to do the jewy work.  Next, Reagan, another favorite, shot full of drugs, enter TX crypto Bush to do the jewy work.  Jews work around things.  It's a perpetual orchestration.  Take Hitler, look how jews went to town with the post-WWII orchestration.  Hitler turns out to be a g-dsend.  Trump isn't above any of this.  Jews know folks are demanding change, they know mass has power, but they think they can continually fool and steer the goy.  Trump is now just a prop with which they'll huddle and scheme with.  But Trump is savvy, his VP choice is a super hot item.  Bear in mind crypto Paul Ryan is third in the line of presidential secession.  The military is still also a card in play.  But the biggest card now is the power of the discontent people.  Jews can take Trump out, but that mass will still be there and could get even stronger if they do.  And if Trump doesn't deliver, somebody else will rise up to grab the reigns of the discontent people.  This is a turn.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Thu May 05, 2016 7:28 pm

I hear all the Stormfront nerds commenting on Trumps speech here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6_2hFTw74

You know what they love about it? They know Trump is the snake and we are the woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Thu May 05, 2016 9:05 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
I hear all the Stormfront nerds commenting on Trumps speech here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6_2hFTw74

You know what they love about it? They know Trump is the snake and we are the woman.

How is stormfront relevant?  Just jews and fools.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Thu May 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Ryan 'not ready' to support Trump

By Scott Wong - 05/05/16 04:06 PM EDT

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Thursday he's "just not ready" to support Donald Trump as the GOP presidential nominee.
Ryan made his stunning comments in an interview on CNN. He clarified that he cannot support or endorse the New York billionaire businessman right now.

“To be perfectly candid with you … I’m just not ready to do that at this point. I’m not there right now,” Ryan said on CNN’s “The Lead.”

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Thu May 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Rick Perry will support Trump

By Evelyn Rupert

he believes in the process,

Former Republican presidential candidate and Texas Gov. Rick Perry will support presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, CNN reports.

CNN's Dana Bash said Thursday on "Out Front" that she had spoken to Perry, who said he would support Trump and do everything to help him.

"Rick Perry just told me in a phone call from his home state of Texas that he does support Donald Trump and he's going to do everything he can to help Donald Trump get elected," Bash said. "He said that he believes in the process, and the process meaning the voters inside the Republican electorate clearly said Donald Trump should be the guy, and he is going to follow that process."

Perry reportedly ruled out a third-party run and said he would be open to serving as Trump's vice president.

puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Fri May 06, 2016 2:55 am

Somehow, it's hard to imagine Trump addressing a hostile Republican Convention. What if he goes one step further away from standard established practice, takes advantage of the resounding victory over the rest of them and says he no longer wants to be in a party he wasn't invited to; goes independent to draw in more fringe votes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Fri May 06, 2016 1:43 pm

puckatawk wrote:
Somehow, it's hard to imagine Trump addressing a hostile Republican Convention.  What if he goes one step further away from standard established practice, takes advantage of the resounding victory over the rest of them and says he no longer wants to be in a party he wasn't invited to; goes independent to draw in more fringe votes?

Trump has the power now.  Current GOP leadership might be soon seeing pink slips.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Fri May 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Trump plays fast and loose in remarks on US debt as markets cringe

US owes China over US$1 trillion
PUBLISHED : Saturday, 07 May, 2016, 5:40am
UPDATED : Saturday, 07 May, 2016, 6:01am
Comments: 2 

Would Donald Trump really consider not paying portions of the US debt? The prospect riled economists on Friday as stories in the New York Times and the conservative website The Blaze cast fresh scrutiny on comments Trump made a day earlier.

Responding to a question about the national debt, the likely Republican presidential nominee said in an interview on CNBC on Thursday he would “borrow knowing that if the economy crashed you could make a deal.”

When asked if that meant he had taken a page from his own playbook as a businessman and try to get US creditors to accept less than the full value of the bonds they hold, he said “No,” but added: “I could see long-term renegotiations where we borrow long-term at very low rates.”

The reaction to his words on Friday offered the first-time political candidate a taste of how delicate the prospect of discussing economic and fiscal policy can be. It also highlighted a danger for Trump as his campaign moves from a crowded, personality-fuelled contest for the Republican nomination to a general election competition where the media and members of the public expect more policy details from the candidates.

“Such remarks by a major presidential candidate have no modern precedent,” the New York Times wrote in a story saying Trump’s plan implied he would “negotiate a partial repayment” of US debt.

“It’s beyond ludicrous and irresponsible unless you’re, say, an emerging market country,” wrote the US debt analyst David Ader, the head of rates strategy at CRT Capital, in a note to clients early Friday morning.

A senior campaign adviser said Trump had not meant to suggest he would demur on any US debt payments.
“Mr. Trump was clear in saying that he was not going to renegotiate US debt, despite being asked multiple times, and that he would not default on US debt, despite being asked multiple times,” said the adviser, who did not want to be identified because he was not authorised to speak publicly.

“All he said is that he believes that long term low interest Treasuries would be a better deal for the US taxpayer.”

Hints at not playing by jew rules

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Sat May 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Now we know why this forum has died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Sat May 07, 2016 10:16 pm

Bob Saget wrote:

Now we know why this forum has died.

Then go back to Stormfront.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Sun May 08, 2016 10:06 pm

Donald Trump Won’t Rule Out Effort to Remove Paul Ryan as Convention Chairman

Photo

Donald J. Trump at a campaign rally in West Virginia last week. In an interview broadcast Sunday, he said of Paul D. Ryan: “I’d like to have his support. But if he doesn’t want to support me, that’s fine, and we have to go about it.”Credit Ty Wright for The New York Times
Updated, 9:56 a.m. | Donald J. Trump said he would not rule out an effort to remove Representative Paul D. Ryan as chairman of the Republican National Convention if he did not endorse Mr. Trump’s candidacy.
Mr. Trump stopped short of calling for Mr. Ryan, the speaker of the House, to step down from his convention role. But in an interview that aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Mr. Trump said there could be consequences in the event that Mr. Ryan continued withholding his support.
“I will give you a very solid answer, if that happens, about one minute after that happens, O.K.?” Mr. Trump said. “There’s no reason to give it right now, but I’ll be very quick with the answer.”

puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Mon May 09, 2016 6:09 am

Ryan, representing the party insiders, naturally expects Trump to come calling with a bouquet of flowers, wanting to know what they all expect of him to get that endorsement.  They want a pledge of loyalty in a formal, quasi public exchange or anointment.  To his credit, Trump doesn't want to be sucked in this way, but may try and avoid a total snub.  Going independent would also probably backfire by dividing votes, becoming a boost to Hillary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Mon May 09, 2016 2:19 pm

puckatawk wrote:
Ryan, representing the party insiders, naturally expects Trump to come calling with a bouquet of flowers, wanting to know what they all expect of him to get that endorsement.  They want a pledge of loyalty in a formal, quasi public exchange or anointment.  To his credit, Trump doesn't want to be sucked in this way, but may try and avoid a total snub.  Going independent would also probably backfire by dividing votes, becoming a boost to Hillary.

Ryan and his promoters think he wields more power than he actually does.  Trump is maneuvering extremely well.  He may ambush them at some point.  The establish has no longer has any big guns.  Trump is filling bigger and bigger stadiums.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Mon May 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Trump is a zhid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   

Back to top Go down

Trump is a Jew
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next