Trump is a Jew

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:47 am

wag wrote:
Only jews would pay somebody to discredit Trump.  Those doing it for free tend to be morally and intellectually challenged.  Maybe you're just a rare genius?

Discredit him? I discredited him before he was a presidential candidate, just because someone says they are going to make America great again (and wont even admit who or what America is) doesnt make someone great, Ive been saying that for a lot longer than him only I dont think anyone would vote for me and Sheldon Adelson wouldnt dare give me a dollar let alone 25 million.

Nobody remembers the Fox News traitors all rallying around Trump, not even Trump. The guy was supposedly against the Iraq war, made GW Bush (their hero) into the clown he is, he talked about drugs coming in (in other words some of the law enforcement he loves so much are looking the other way), he talked about bombs in the WTC, but says it was Muslims TOO, he doesnt say much about the Jew Fed, tell me how does a president operate with or without the Jew Fed today? He talks about the "fake media", but Fox News is about as fake as it comes and about as hypocritical too, to team up with the Fox News traitors is like teaming up with Alex Jones. It looks good to the lemmings, but its the same old Jewish trash.

Again, he put a Jew in charge of Veterans Affairs, his wife wore a Ralph Lipschitz dress to the inauguration, oh it's great to be "patriotic" but the truth is nobody even knows what "patriotic" means (give you a hint, it has to do with "fathers" and Father). The founding "fathers" were not fathers of an idea, but founders of a nation for their own posterity. That has not changed only wimps changed. You can dress it all up in Ralph Lipschitz red dress and a silk hat, but it is an abomination of the original intentions.

I wonder how many times Drumpfelstein used the diablo hand signal during his speeches yesterday, Im sure its all just coincidence.

Im sure thats meant for the Texas Longhorns, Drumpfelstein loves them Longkhorns.

Again I said dont watch what they say because they will say anything, watch what they do. So far in Trumps life he has been a Jew, whether that means biologically or between the ears, he is a Jew and America isnt about greed and jawbs, America is abiding by the original Constitution whether you have allowed it to become a piece of sh@t paper or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:47 am

I'll judge him by his actions as President.  That's also how I judged Obama and Bush, etc.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:06 pm

wag wrote:
I'll judge him by his actions as President.  That's also how I judged Obama and Bush, etc.

I didnt vote for any of them and I was right that they were losers too. I hope I am wrong about Trump, but I can already say Trump has no direction, but to fix everything that doesnt involve fixing the Jew problem, it isnt possible.

Maybe Hannity and Ollie North can interview Trump on the heroin and opioid problem in America, that oughta be good watching them dodge the Jews on that one (while our kids are being pillaged).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:10 am

Melania's first day as a "first woman" in a Ralph Lipschitz outfit.

Its amazing how Trump wants to stop drugs coming in, but friends with the Jews, Trump wants the economy straightened out, but friends with the Jews, he wants the borders sealed, but has his mouth sealed about the Jews, he is anti war, but friends with the Jews, he wants us to have "security", but friends with the Jews, he wants to pay off the debt, why our debt to the Jews of course.

Whatever you people see, I dont see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:38 am

Bob Saget wrote:

Trump's putting on a good show at least.

It's got to bother the jews that their mainstream media companies are no longer affectual on the body politic.

Trump's either filling that vacuum or maybe he's the real deal. We'll just have to see what happens.
Working with (using) jews is not necessarily a bad thing.

I use jews to set up my Christmas decorations in December. I pay them a dollar, usually on a Saturday. But afterwards I have to go check to make sure they didn't shit in the nativity scene.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:28 am

OldTimes wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

Trump's putting on a good show at least.

It's got to bother the jews that their mainstream media companies are no longer affectual on the body politic.

Trump's either filling that vacuum or maybe he's the real deal.  We'll just have to see what happens.
Working with (using) jews is not necessarily a bad thing.

I use jews to set up my Christmas decorations in December.  I pay them a dollar, usually on a Saturday.  But afterwards I have to go check to make sure they didn't shit in the nativity scene.

He aint the real deal with a family full of Jews he is the scorpion he was talking about in that little story he told (copied). That Talmud head means nothing to some, but it means a great deal to me. The latest pic in the news is Trumps in the oval office at his "Roosevelt" desk with Jared Kushner viewing from above.

Even this braod Kellyanne Conway, who was also there, is not married to a white American. The whole thing is a Jew perversion. Trump will get jawbs to Blacks so that Jews can empower even more people over us. Black makes money and white woman will run to him over the white man (Jews have a whole slew of tricks that we cannot even fathom). One thing is for sure, they are not pro Constitution nor will ever stand up for it or fight for it. They will fight for their own greed.

Why cant the moron just get a haircut? Is his head deformed? We might see what he really looks like, like his daughter.

That isnt normal!

This one is floating around too, if it is really Ivanka its a dead ringer, but she married a Jew (a very devout Jew) so what else are we supposed to believe, Jews?

Look at this pair

Frankenstein and Talmud Head Jr.
Wag says he has low ears! They have nice Jewish wives (a coincidence!)

I keep hearing how hard Trump works. He works to keep his money like Fagin and these kids never got their hands dirty in their lives. These guys wouldnt even shovel their own driveways in NY they would fly to Florida instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:52 am

Whether Trump was talking about himself in the scorpion story or not he brought a scorpion (many scorpions) into the White House with him (proving he doesnt even know what that story means or he knows it very well just like a Jew). He says you fight fire with fire. No, if you fight fire with fire you get duh a bigger fire. You fight fire with water usually, but never with fire. If you ok torture you ok torture to your own people as well and he knows we arent his people. He is a tough guy with a lot of dough and a jew Mafia behind him, but wouldnt you like to see him in a real debate about Jews? You will never see it, you will just get a lot of hype from his paid supporters who claim he is a Hitler. Jews lie...........amazing how quickly all of these Trump lovers forget that (and his entire family is Jews). WTF is it going to take?

Kellyanne Conways cuck family

Thats why the media loves her, she's a cluckbrain and a cuck- period. A Sean Hannity show bimbo (Neocon). The new Jew Amerika. What the hell could she possibly care about if she is breeding out her own people?

She comes from one of those broken Irish families, father left and mother raised her (or father found out his wife was a nutbag jew) either way it wasnt usual for Irish families to break up (Ted Cruz family for example- he had a vicious drunken Irish father umm hmm). Whatever he was he made a huge mistake with Teds mother and Ted.

The Mossad Couple.

This is not to say I hate Filipinos, I just think people should remain who they are in America or America will cease to exist.

Last edited by Bob Saget on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:10 pm

Trump's kids are pretty horrific looking, but the mother is jewish no?

Seems like Barron is Trump's favorite, and it doesn't look to me like his mother (the current wife) is jewish.

Maybe this is how Trump got some of his education on jews.

By "putting on a good show" I mean every single jew seems to be standing in solidarity against Trump. Either this is part of the show (and I doubt these low-level jews are in on it), or Trump's the real deal.

And his actions are clearly undoing the jewish agenda. Has the agenda suddenly changed?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:29 am

OldTimes wrote:
Trump's kids are pretty horrific looking, but the mother is jewish no?

Seems like Barron is Trump's favorite, and it doesn't look to me like his mother (the current wife) is jewish.

Maybe this is how Trump got some of his education on jews.

By "putting on a good show" I mean every single jew seems to be standing in solidarity against Trump.  Either this is part of the show (and I doubt these low-level jews are in on it), or Trump's the real deal.

And his actions are clearly undoing the jewish agenda.  Has the agenda suddenly changed?

It looks like Trump may have picked a decent judge, but I thought he may have made a good pick with Bannon too, but turns out he was also a Goldman Sachs boy.
If Trump was of truth or on the truths side he would have never let his kids marry Jews. Trump made his cash in the furnaces of hell right along side with the most vicious Jews on earth. You can never throw that away. So maybe he made one good pick, Jews knock Scalia off and then replace him? Scalia was a Talmud boy, good pals with Gator Bimsberg. We will have to wait on what comes from Gorsuch, I can tell you I dont like the name. Whenever I see Gore or Gorelick I think Jews.
http://www.avotaynu.com/csi/csi-result.html?page=next

Soundex Name Databases
545000 GISSKE A
545000 GISZKA A
545000 GITCHIK p
545000 GITSEK H
545000 GITSIK H
545000 GIZIK RS
545000 GIZYCKI BRV
545000 GOCEK S
545000 GOCHCIG A
545000 GOCIAK AM
545000 GOCK CJ
545000 GODSICK KT
545000 GOESKI A
545000 GOETZKE JK
545000 GOJSKI AM
545000 GORZACH B
545000 GORZUCH B
545000 GORZZYC A
545000 GOSACH E
545000 GOSCHKO R
545000 GOSCICKA B
545000 GOSCICKE B
545000 GOSHK H
545000 GOSHKA R
545000 GOSHKEY R
545000 GOSHKO JR
545000 GOSICK R
545000 GOSIG A
545000 GOSK AM
545000 GOSKA A

They claim Gorsuch is of English origin, but Jews steal names. I wont be praising Trump for his picks or praising Trump until I know for sure. To praise him with all of these Jew connections is just not prudent as the schvantz George Bush used to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:38 pm

Odd "Trump is a Jew" doesnt come up on any of the search engines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:49 pm

http://www.rense.com/general96/trumpjewish.htm

Now Juif Rense (the nutjob jewboy) is even admitting to it all the while pushing Trump like the Beatles on all his shows just like the fruitcake Jon Stadmaier and RBN. The dumb lemmings will continue to listen to these Jew scammers because "they got no place lef ta go!"

You saw it here first!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:56 pm

This was just another coincidence of the Drumpfelstein's

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/us/politics/for-donald-trump-lessons-from-a-brothers-suffering.html?smid=nytcore-iphone-share&smprod=nytcore-iphone&_r=0

When Ms. Schifano moved to Jamaica Estates, Queens, the wealthy enclave where the Trumps lived, Freddy confided to her that his parents had panicked because, as Italians, the Schifanos were “the first ethnic family to move into the neighborhood.” But Freddy was less concerned with ethnic distinctions. When he enrolled at Lehigh University in Pennsylvania, the boy with blond hair who had attended an Episcopalian boys’ preparatory school on Long Island joined a Jewish fraternity.

“It may have been Freddy’s first attempt to make his own statement to his father,” said his best friend at Lehigh, Bruce Turry, who, like several other former fraternity brothers, remembered Freddy claiming that his father, the son of German immigrants, was Jewish. (He was not.) “Freddy was a classic illustration of someone who had a father complex.”

The Jewish fraternity brothers kidded Freddy about his middle name, Christ. He found the ribbing, like much else in life, hysterical.

He was just trying to get into the Jewish fraternity (eeet's strategy!). Freddy was the class clown in school, yeah that works, lets run with it, the goyim'll blieve anything.

Anyone seen Freddy? Check Israhell first.

It's odd when you read about Freddy Drumpfelstein, he was considered a drunk and Donnie never drank because he saw Freddy lose control, however Trump started a Kosher vodka company in Israel?

http://www.jpost.com/Not-Just-News/Podcast/Exclusive-Some-Trump-Vodka-popular-as-kosher-for-Passover-spirit-may-not-be-kosher-450568

Would a Jew lie?

Does anyone have a brother who joined a Jewish fraternity here? How about a kosher vodka company? Would you even try if you were a billionaire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:18 pm

I was in a jewish frat - we all wanted a shiska
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Trump is a Jew   Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:33 am

Jacob Gold wrote: