Share | 

Smelling funny in Orlando

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Smelling funny in Orlando   Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:26 am

'We consider this an act of terrorism': Suspected Islamic extremist shoots dead at least 20 dead at Florida gay club after bursting in 'wearing a suicide vest' and taking hostages - injuring a further 42 

• Heavily armed gunman opened fire inside Pulse gay club in Orlando
  • Gunman shot more than 40 people in the attack - killing around 20
  • He took people hostage before being shot dead by police officers 
  • FBI believe he may have leanings towards radical Islamic extremism
  • Killings took place less than four miles from where The Voice singer Christina Grimmie, 22, was shot dead at The Plaza Live on Friday

By Matt Hunter For Mailonline and Jenny Stanton For Dailymail.com
Published: 03:08 EST, 12 June 2016 | Updated: 07:04 EST, 12 June 2016

A suspected Islamic extremist wielding an assault rifle and a handgun has killed about 20 people after taking party-goers hostage inside a gay nightclub in Orlando.

The gunman was carrying a suspicious device, possibly a suicide vest, when he opened fire inside Pulse in the early hours of this morning.

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said authorities have not determined the exact number of people killed, but that 'approximately 20' have died. Another 42 people were taken to hospital.
An FBI spokesman said the mass shooting is being investigated as an act of terrorism. He explained authorities are looking into whether this was an act of domestic or international terror, and if the shooter was a lone wolf.
Police said the gunman was believed to be in his 20s was not a local man, and the FBI believe he may have 'leanings to radical Islamic terrorism'.

The killings took place less than four miles from where The Voice singer and YouTube star Christina Grimmie, 22, was shot dead at The Plaza Live in Orlando on Friday. 
Scroll down for video 

+17
There was thought to be at least one hostage locked in a bathroom with gunshot wounds

+17

+17
Emergency services at the scene outside the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida

+17
The Pulse Club in Orlando told around the 100 revellers inside that 'everyone [should] get out of pulse and keep on running' as the man took hostages

+17
Orange County Sheriff's Department SWAT members arrive to a fatal shooting at Pulse Orlando nightclub in Orlando

+17
Orlando Police Chief John Mina said authorities have not determined the exact number of people killed, but that 'approximately 20' have died

+17
Police, army and FBI surround the club after a suspected Islamic extremist wielding an assault rifle and a handgun killed about 20 people

+17
Party-goers were urged to 'get out and keep running' as bullets started flying at around 2am local time. 
Eyewitnesses described the gunman having a bomb strapped to himself when he started shooting today.
At around 6.00 local time (11am GMT) police said on Twitter: 'Pulse Shooting: The shooter inside the club is dead.' Officers described it as a 'mass shooting'.  
One man who said he was inside the club posted that the shooting broke out around 2 a.m. and that he heard about 40 shots being fired.
Police earlier carried out an controlled explosion at 5.15 local time (10.15am GMT today). but it is not yet clear whether that was linked with the gunman's death.  
It was thought that at least one hostage had been locked in a bathroom with gunshot wounds.
Around 100 officers were involved in the hostage situation before the gunman was killed. 
During the gunfire, an officer was shot, but he was saved by his helmet. 
Local TV reporter Stewart Moore said that more than 20 people had been shot with an assault rifle. 
Jon Alamo said he was at the back of one of the club's rooms when a man holding a weapon came into the front of the room.

+17
People carry an injured person from the nightclub after the gunman opened fire. In total, 42 people were taken to hospital

+17
Orlando Police officers direct family members away from a multiple shooting at the nightclub

+17
Eyewitnesses described the gunman having a bomb strapped to himself when he started shooting at around 2.00 local time (7am GMT) today 

+17
Dozens of officers and medics have been at the scene including Orlando Fire Department's bomb squad and hazardous material team 

+17
Locations of the shooting in Pulse nightclub and The Plaza Live shooting where The Voice star Christina Grimmie, 22, was shot dead by a gunman on Friday 22.45 local time (02.45am GMT Saturday)

Orlando Police confirmed the shooter was dead and that they were dealing with a 'mass casualty situation' 

more videos

• Watch video
      Christina Grimmie performs only minutes before being shot

• Watch video
      Princess Charlotte makes balcony debut at Queen's birthday

• Watch video
      Russia fans cause chaos inside the stadium after the match

• Watch video
      The Voice shooting suspect had handguns and knives

• Watch video
      Christina Grimmie posts Snapchat video before getting shot

• Watch video
      Shocking moment plane crash lands onto a car, killing three

• Watch video
      Sickening scenes as Russian fans brutally boot England fan

• Watch video
      The Royal Family leave Buckingham Palace for Horse Guards Parade

• Watch video
      Horrifying scenes of violence between people in Marseille

• Watch video
      The Queen smiles as Red Arrows fly over for her birthday

• Watch video
      Audio recording between pilot and ATC before accident

• Watch video
      Trouble in the stadium between England and Russia fans

'I heard 20, 40, 50 shots,' Alamo said. 'The music stopped.'
Club-goer Rob Rick said it happened around, 2 a.m., just before closing time. 'Everybody was drinking their last sip,' he said.
He estimated more than 100 people were still inside when he heard shots, got on the ground and crawled toward a DJ booth. 
A bouncer knocked down a partition between the club area and an area in the back where only workers are allowed. People inside were able to then escape through the back of the club.
Christopher Hansen said he was in the VIP lounge when he started hearing gunshots.
'I was thinking, are you kidding me? So I just dropped down. I just said please, please, please, I want to make it out,' he said. 'And when I did, I saw people shot. I saw blood. You hope and pray you don't get shot.'

+17
The gunman opened fire at a nightclub in central Florida, and multiple people were wounded, police said

TV reporter Stewart Moore reported from the scene outside the nightclub in Orlando 

This Twitter user was in the nightclub and describes what he saw inside where people were hiding 

Juan Rivera reported that the gunman had a bomb strapped to himself inside the Orlando nightclub

He continued to hear shooting even after he emerged, where police were telling people to back away from the club. He saw injured people being tended to across the street.
Mina Justice was outside the club trying to contact her 30-year-old son Eddie, who texted her when the shooting happened and asked her to call police. 
He told her he ran into a bathroom with other club patrons to hide. He then texted her: 'He's coming.'
'The next text said: `He has us, and he's in here with us,'' she said. 'That was the last conversation.'

Ricardo Almodovar was in the nightclub. He said: 'Shooter opened fire at around 2.00am. People on the dance floor and bar got down on the floor and some of us who were near the bar and back exit managed to go out through the outdoor area and just ran.
'I am safely home and hoping everyone gets home safely as well.' Juan Rivera said on Twitter: 'Never seen so many dead bodies on the floor, God is good that my friends and I didn't get shot'. 

RELATED ARTICLES

• 'Deepest sorrow for Christina Grimmie': Family of 'deranged'... 'I honestly don't know what I'll do without her': Hero...

Anthony Torres heard people screaming that others in the nightclub were dead. 
Rosie Feba was in the club with her girlfriend and described the moment the shooting happened to the Orlando Sentinal. 
She said: 'Everyone was getting on the floor.I told her [girlfriend] I didn't think it was real, I thought it was just part of the music, until I saw fire coming out of his gun.'
A police dispatcher described the incident as an 'active shooting'. Officers are advising locals to stay away from the area.
He said: 'There are injuries. I am not sure if there are any deceased at this time.' 
'Officers are going in to search the building and to get people out,' the dispatcher said.

+17
Emergency services outside Pulse Club, Orlando where a gunman was reported to have taken hostages

A gunman opened firing at Pulse Club in Orlando causing mayhem inside. Revellers ran for their lives as video footage showed injured people on the streets outside

• Watch video
      The Voice shooting suspect had handguns and knives

• Watch video
      Christina Grimmie posts Snapchat video before getting shot

+17
Pulse nightclub in Orlando, central Florida where the shooting took place 
The police department posted on their official Twitter account: 'Multiple injuries. Stay away from the area.'
Pulse nightclub said on its Facebook account: 'Everyone get out of Pulse and keep running.' 
Dozens of officers and medics are at the scene including Orlando Fire Department's bomb squad and hazardous material team.
Police have not given any further updates on the hostage situation or the gunman.
The shootings have taken place less than four miles away from where The Voice singer and YouTube star Christina Grimmie, 22, was shot dead by a gunman at The Plaza Live in Orlando on Friday 22.45 local time (02.45am GMT Saturday). 
The man, identified as 27-year-old Kevin James Loibl, of St Petersburg, Florida was armed with two handguns, ammunition and a hunting knife. 
He later killed himself and his motive was unknown.     

+17
The shootings have taken place less than four miles away from where The Voice singer Christina Grimmie (pictured) was shot dead at The Plaza Live in Orlando on Friday 22.45 local time (02.45am GMT Saturday)

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:34 am

Odd that there only seems to be one vid (same footage shown in multiple vids) of this on youtube, that show basically nothing, from outside at a distance.  So people who go to gay clubs don't bring phones?

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Shooter

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:46 pm

One out every five jews is a self proclaimed homo (actually one out of three and the others go both ways and then some), I wonder how many moved to Tel Aviv after this.

Also the day before a massive drill in Boston.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/06/12/mock-counterterrorism-drill-underway-fenway-park/Y4KfMONbcfnj5i4TlxgEcL/story.html

Look over there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:36 pm

Obviously this sets up Hillary's gun control push, ...but a strong counter is that somebody in the club should have been packing (no pun) to take down the shooter.  Almost certainly a media op by how it went down and now being played.  Trump can't mess this up if he's for real.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:53 pm

http://news3lv.com/news/nation-world/isis-kill-list-targets-palm-beach-treasure-coast-residents-ex-fbi-agent

Former FBI agent-turned lawyer Stuart Kaplan says the threat is especially alarming, because the people on this list are civilians who don't have the security necessary to protect themselves.

"It's going to create some hysteria," he said.

Kaplan believes civilians from our community are on the list.

"I would suspect a head of a hospital or, perhaps, a local community leader. Those are the individuals that may appear on the list--or just a local banker or local school teacher--someone who, for some reason, was in the public eye."

Kaplan is concerned the list will inspire "lone wolf" style attacks.

"If in fact a sympathizer gets ahold of this list and is readily able to identify you as being his neighbor and, then, decides (because they're a sympathizer) to go out and do something horrific to you, there is no way to calculate the potential or to prevent that."

The list has not yet been made public.

Shark Jump all the way to Tel Aviv, debt free!

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:02 am

State of emergency introduced after Orlando gay nightclub shooting
World

June 12, 22:05 UTC+3
The shooter worked as a guard and had repeatedly said he was tied to the Islamic State terrorist group, according to Fox News

© EPA/CRISTOBAL HERRERA

NEW YORK, June 12. /TASS/. A state of emergency has been declared in Florida and Orlando after the deadly shooting in a gay nightclub, the city police said on its Twitter account on Sunday.

Fifty people were killed and fifty three others were wounded in the club, the worst terror attack in U.S. history since 9/11, CNN has reported.

The shooter worked as a guard and had repeatedly said he was tied to the Islamic State terrorist group, according to Fox News.

More:
http://tass.ru/en/world/881620

Gov Scott, not the favorite of the tribe, is something else going down?  Will flights to Tel Aviv be halted by this?  Oy vey?

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:59 am

Quote :
The shooter worked as a guard and had repeatedly said he was tied to the Islamic State terrorist group, according to Fox News.

Israeli security company?

I agree a lot of things smell funny about Orlando. On the other hand, how many times have we wondered aloud when the 'terrorists' would get around to shooting up a bagel shop or synagogue rather than killing a bunch of other arabs? Targeting a gay nightclub in Florida seems to one-up this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Comment by Kelly Ann 13/06/2016 at 8:20 am

http://www.zengardner.com/5-reasons-question-official-story-orlando-shooting/

Quote :
I assumed the next target would be a group of open-minded progressives, probably in California, in order to build support fr war from the other side of the political spectrum. Seems like something out of a playbook. f he was ISIS, why not attack a political or military establishment? Why attack a group that is anti-war in general?

As soon as I saw the headline yesterday morning, I googled false flag and crisis actors. This is what I found:

Sateen had a security clearance and worked for a security firm (G4S) contracted to DHS and with Zionist roots.

https://www.sott.net/article/320084-Another-FBI-patsy-Alleged-Orlando-shooter-Omar-Mateen-was-known-to-FBI-for-3-years

From comments on ZeroHedge:

in addition to its other tasks and revenue centers, G4S profits from the Israeli occupation

G4S owns 90 per cent of its subsidiary G4S Israel (Hashmira) which supplies services to the Israeli police, the Ministry of Defense, the Israeli Prison Service, the Israeli army, and the settlement businesses. Over 4,500 Palestinian political prisoners, including 177 children, are held in Israeli jails. Israel transfers Palestinian political prisoners from the occupied territory to prisons in Israel in breach of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

G4S also provides security services to the detention and interrogation facilities to the “Russian Compound” in Jerusalem and to “al-Jalameh” detention centre in Haifa where Palestinian teens are interrogated. In January 2012, the Guardian reported that Cell 36 of al-Jalameh prison is one of the cells where Palestinian children are locked in solitary confinement for days or even weeks.

According to Defence for Children International Palestine section, in the past 11 years around 7,500 children, some as young as 12 years, are estimated to have been detained, interrogated, and imprisoned in Israeli military and ‘security’ prisons. This averages out at between 500 and 700 children per year.

To investigate the treatment of Palestinian children under Israeli military law, the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office commissioned a group of lawyers. In their report ‘Children in Military Custody’ published in June 2012, the lawyers argue that Israel breaches international human rights standards including the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and the Geneva Convention by its treatment of Palestinian child prisoners.

Check out the reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4nr519/an_omar_mateen_from_orlando_fl_had_an_empty/

Another Facebook page with no activity. Reports of potential crisis actors as relatives of the victim shed no tears and contradicted themselves through their questionable mourning. Almost a million dollars collected for the victims, most of whom had not been identified by the time I went to sleep last night.

For me, screaming the name of the brothers framed for the Boston Bombing was the clincher, since the BB was a staged event by security forces.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:52 pm

Massacre in Orlando
Occult Dimension, Investigative Leads, Morality and Mortality

Copyright ©2016 By Michael Hoffman
www.revisionisthistory.org

Orlando terrorist Omar Mir Seddique Mateen was licensed by the state of Florida to carry firearms. His rifle may even have been part of his job. Since 2007 he has been employed by G4S Secure Solutions, a “global” security firm that provided protection to the London Olympics. Until recently, G4S had an Israeli section with 8,000 employees. G4S states on its website that Mateen was “off-duty at the time of the incident.” The Establishment media has shown little interest in reporting on G4S.

Another Alibi for the Gun-Grabbers

Mateen’s access to firearms appears to be the same access enjoyed by tens of thousands of the hired guns which corporations and millionaires employ to ensure their own safety. How then can this be a case for another call for gun control? Hillary Clinton does not want to deny “assault” rifles to the people who protect her, or David Rockefeller, or who guard the Olympics.

What we have is a knee-jerk response that is as monotonous as it is lacking in common sense. If the Islamic terrorist in Orlando had killed people with a high-powered automobile Hillary would not be assaulting the automotive industry or demanding a “ban” on high powered cars.

Of course she isn’t really seeking a total restriction on AR-15s. She and her wealthy cronies will always have bodyguards who legally possess high powered “military-style” weapons. She seeks to disarm the American people, in whose name the Democrats claim they are working. The peasants are to be denied the weapons which the licensed agents of Her Majesty possess, as authorized by Queen Clinton.

This is the path to a police state, which we saw at work in the now largely forgotten 1993 government massacre of 82 Americans at Waco, Texas which was ordered by Mrs. Clinton’s husband, and in in 1995 in Oklahoma City when a cabal of government agents and patsies bombed the Alfred Murrah building, killing 168 people. Congress then passed numerous laws restricting our freedoms and granting greater latitude to the police to violate our rights, although that was small beer compared to the aftermath of the 9/11 terror attacks and the enactment of the misnamed “Patriot Act.”

Lady Macbeth’s scapegoating of firearms is part of the script. She prefers to focus less on the Sunni-Salafist Muslim connection, inspired by Saudi Arabia’s Wahhabist theology, which is the ideological engine of the Islamic State (“ISIS”; Mateen traveled to Saudi Arabia twice). How many Americans know that throughout the Middle East ISIS is considered a creature of US and Israeli intelligence? Whether that rumor is true or not (and there is evidence to suggest it is true), this is the firm conviction of millions of Arabs. In the past few months Islamic State has bombed and massacred hundreds of Shiite civilians in Iraq, Pakistan and Syria to very little notice or mourning in the mainstream American media.

The Occult Dimension

What about Orlando, home to Disneyworld, “the happiest place on earth”? With cross hairs fixed on the “pulse” of the nation, on June 12, fifty people died at the Pulse, which caters to homosexuals. Two days before, a popular singer was assassinated a few miles from the “Pulse.” S.K. Bain, the subject of the book, Most Dangerous, writes in his blog that Orlando is "roughly 50 miles from Sarasota, Florida, where, on the morning of September 11, 2001, President George W. Bush—whose brother Jeb was governor of the state at the time—sat in an elementary classroom presiding over a black-mass-in-disguise, to which Mr. Bain devoted an entire chapter in his book, 9/11 as Mass Ritual. (For the uninitiated, Google ‘The Pet Goat.”).

Bain states:

... that “unrelated” shooting of Christina Grimmie, a former contestant on “The Voice”, in Orlando two days prior, on June 10th following a performance with the band, ahem, named “Before You Exit”...Unrelated perhaps, but those who study these sorts of things are well familiar with the established pattern of foreshadowing a mass attack with a smaller incident in the exact same locale....The surname Grimmie, by the way, originally derives from the Norse-Viking “Grimr”, meaning “The Fierce One”, who Lucifer most certainly is.

June 12th was the birthday of both David Rockefeller and former U.S. President George H.W. Bush. A Luciferian mass sacrifice and birthday celebration all mixed up into one—now that’s truly diabolical. ...Skeptical on that last point? Chapter 33 of Most Dangerous: A True Story is entitled “Happy Birthday, Mr. President” and details the tragic events of July 6, 2013, on which Asiana Airlines Flight OZ214 (yes, Oz) crashed at the San Francisco International Airport and “Le Train D’Enfer” (“the Train from Hell”) derailed in Lac Mégantic, Quebec, inundating the small community in a sea of burning crude oil. July 6th also just happens to be the birthday of one George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States. (End quote from Bain).

Investigative Leads

If this writer were tasked with investigating the Orlando massacre we would be closely examining the circumstance of an Orlando police officer “exchanging fire” with the terrorist either prior to his entry to the club, or soon after he entered it. If that was the case, where was the immediate police response? A cop is being shot at and other cops don’t arrive within minutes and engage the perpetrator?

Second, we would be deeply researching everything there is to know about G4S Secure Solutions and how, despite their boast they they throughly check their employees to be certain they have impeccable records, a Muslim man who had been twice investigated by the FBI for terror connections had been working for them from 2007 until the morning of June 12.

What type of work did G4S’s 8,000 Israeli employees undertake, both in occupied Palestine, the Mideast (Saudi Arabia in particular), and the US and Europe? Was Mateen any part of those missions?

On the morning of June 12 FOX News featured a former NYPD detective named “Solomon” (Mateen liked to be photographed wearing NYPD T-shirts), blaming the Orlando massacre on the Koran. “Just read it, you’ll see” he told the FOX television audience.

What if, in the aftermath of an Israeli massacre of Arabs, this writer were to indict the Babylonian Talmud on national TV? We would be hounded off the airwaves in short order, and our “anti-Semitism” excoriated with the hot poker of two-faced Fox News outrage.

Morality and Mortality

What has happened to the America we have known and loved? Mass murder seems to be the order of the day. Shadowy occult forces and symbolism often accompany the horror. America was intended to be God’s New Jerusalem, but beginning in the 1970s Americans began to chop up the defenseless human beings which that same God had sent down into the wombs of millions of mothers. More than 30 million of them chose to massacre their own children and that holocaust, though largely hidden from view, is on-going.

There is a trend on the Left to laud John Brown, the antebellum abolitionist who executed farmers in Kansas in 1856. In 1859 he led the terror attack on Harpers Ferry, Virginia (now West Virginia), perpetrating more deaths. Brown’s famous terror slogan, “To purge this land with blood” embodied his belief that guilty Americans must suffer bloody terror until slavery was abolished. He believed that the enslavement of black people was a crime that could only be expunged with the blood of an American nation that had condoned slavery. This terrorist theology (Brown was a New Light Calvinist) strikes contemporary Leftist academics as a reasonable one and Brown is a hero to many.

Few Americans in 2016 would dare to draw from Brown’s blood purge maxim a parallel with the crime of abortion. Anyone who stood today in the media and said that for the lives of millions of unborn babies, America must be purged with blood and suffer terror, would be labeled a monster. Yet it certainly looks like this is what is coming to pass, and the attempts to pretend otherwise and resume the somnambulistic consumer routine of our daily lives, appears to be futile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:25 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:01 pm

Another shooting in Amarillo,Texas today.

Looks like they're doing the final push to usher in gun control, a necessary step before they can collapse the economy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:34 pm

Who benefits???? ..... Jewss (ISIS) and gun control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:28 pm

OldTimes wrote:
I agree a lot of things smell funny about Orlando. On the other hand, how many times have we wondered aloud when the 'terrorists' would get around to shooting up a bagel shop or synagogue rather than killing a bunch of other arabs? Targeting a gay nightclub in Florida seems to one-up this.

This kind-of answers my own question.
This is the biggest reason to doubt the story.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:42 pm

LGBT now hates ISIS. The shooter was too well trained. Probably had a jew shrink (drugs)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:39 pm

Sorry guys, beyond jew news, and maybe the forthcoming jewish coroner's reports, we don't have any evidence that these Orlando killings even happened. 

Police say that shooter Omar was trapped in the bathroom with the hostages for three hours, before emerging with them and then being shot and killed. 

Let's not forget, we were also told a jetliner crashed into the Pentagon when in fact did not.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:42 pm

Too hollywood.  http://nypost.com/2016/06/13/shooter-used-to-visit-orlando-gay-club-use-gay-dating-apps/

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:47 pm

amalgamy wrote:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qAeOs3bInxI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Almost certainly the two orchestrations are connected/coordinated.  Maybe just because of local control, but probably something beyond that not yet clear.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:04 am

wag wrote:

Almost certainly the two orchestrations are connected/coordinated.  Maybe just because of local control, but probably something beyond that not yet clear.

Alligator attacks toddler at lagoon at Disney hotel
By Eliott C. McLaughlin and Joshua Berlinger, CNN

Updated 7:39 AM ET, Wed June 15, 2016

Alligator snatches toddler wading in Disney lagoon

Police: Alligator attacks 2-year-old near Disney hotel

Crews search for child possibly taken by gator

Toddler snatched by alligator at Disney resort

Police: Alligator attacks 2-year-old near Disney hotel

Crews search for child possibly taken by gator

Toddler snatched by alligator at Disney resort

Police: Alligator attacks 2-year-old neaStory highlight

Lake Buena Vista, Florida (CNN)An alligator snatched a 2-year-old boy Tuesday night in a lagoon at a Disney hotel near Orlando as his father desperately tried to save him.
A frantic overnight search to find the boy was unsuccessful, authorities said, but efforts are continuing Wednesday morning.
"This is still a search and rescue operation," said Jeff Williamson, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office. "We are very hopeful. We are hoping for the best."
The child was "wading just in the water along the lake's edge at the time that the alligator attacked," Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said.

Parents rush into water to save son

A family of four -- the boy, his parents and his 4-year-old sister -- was on vacation from Nebraska, Demings said. They arrived Sunday.
The parents watched as the alligator attacked the toddler at the Seven Seas Lagoon.
"The father actually went into the water to wrestle his son from the grips of the alligator," he said. The father suffered minor scratches on his hand but was unsuccessful in getting his son back.
The mother also went into the water, trying to find her child, he said.
"The sad reality of it is it's been several hours, and we're not likely going to recover a live body," Demings said.
He said there is no record of similar incidents in this particular area.
"Everyone here at the Walt Disney Resort is devastated by this tragic accident," said Jacquee Wahler, a vice president at Walt Disney World Resort.
"Our thoughts are with the family. We are helping the family and doing everything we can to assist law enforcement."
Demings said no reports of nuisance alligators have come in the region recently. The alligator is between 4 and 7 feet long, Demings said, adding he's unsure of its exact size.

Jeff Corwin, a noted national animal expert, said he was surprised this happened so close to a highly regulated area but noted there are millions of alligators in Florida. Disney has many thousand acres. An alligator could make its way, undetected through some swamp and marsh into a lagoon near where people congregate.
A gator that size would be unlikely to attack an adult, he said, but a child would be more vulnerable.
When a gator bites down, his jaws snap closed, with thousands of pounds of force, Corwin said. "I can't imagine the terror on these people's minds trying to manage this," he said.

Baby pen was near water

The Reedy Creek emergency services call center first received a report about the attack at 9:16 p.m. ET Tuesday.
The attack occurred on a sandy waterfront area outside the hotel near the Seven Seas Lagoon on the property.

A handful of people witnessed the attack and supplied police with information.
Witnesses said the family was on the beach, and the boy's sister was in a playpen about 20 to 30 yards from the water, according to Demings. The toddler was nearby, wading in the water.
There are "No Swimming" signs at the lagoon, and no one else was in the water at the time of the attack besides the child, Demings said.
This body of water is not for recreational swimming.
"This is Florida, and it's not uncommon for alligators to be in bodies of water," he said.
Declan Salcido, who's on vacation with relatives from San Jose, California, was coming back from Disney's Animal Kingdom when the first ambulance arrived.
He said multiple "No Swimming" signs near the lagoon are visible "from any vantage point."

The search

Authorities do not plan to stop the search until the boy is found or recovered.
Helicopters, sonar, marine units and an alligator trapper are being used in the rescue effort. Divers are on standby.
"We're not leaving until we recover the child," Demings said.
At least 10 emergency vehicles were on the scene, and the beach was cordoned off.
Salcido said he saw seven or eight boats searching the waters, including two Disney security boats and pontoons owned by the company to take guests out on the water for fireworks.

When he first arrived, there was only one boat near the shore. But more boats rapidly came to assist and moved much farther away, searching a "wider pattern."
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is conducting a parallel investigation and participating in the search. It has deployed an alligator trapper, officer Chad Weber said.
"We're putting every effort into locating the child and trapping this alligator," he said. "We'll be here with them until there's a resolution."
A helicopter with a search light scoured the lagoon as a handful of Disney employees ushered people away from the sidewalks overlooking the beach.

The week

It has been a tragic week for the Orlando area. A gunman massacred 49 people early Sunday at an Orlando gay club in the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.
A day before the rampage, a man shot singer Christina Grimmie as she was signing autographs following a concert.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:06 am

Florida is a political hotbed, huge battleground.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:00 pm

So nobody at the resort warned the family from Nebraska, with two year old toddler, about aligators?

Ben Sasse, embattled freshman (two-year) Senator from Nebraska...

Sen. Ben Sasse has said he wants to find a third-party candidate. | Getty

Ben Sasse under fire

The Nebraska senator has become the most prominent elected Republican to embrace the “#NeverTrump” movement.

Last edited by wag on Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:57 pm

wag wrote:
So nobody at the resort warned the family from Nebraska, with two year old toddler, about aligators?

No one seems to care anymore about their fellow Americans.
But no signs either to watch out for alligators apparently, plus a small beach with even a lifeguard on duty implies the waters are safe. And most of the time they probably are. Being from Nebraska they were probably clueless.

A lot of bad news coming out of Orlando.
Perhaps the resorts will use the pause in tourism this summer for renovations.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:03 pm

wag wrote:
Sorry guys, beyond jew news, and maybe the forthcoming jewish coroner's reports, we don't have any evidence that these Orlando killings even happened.

Are you denying the LGBT Holocaust even happened?

This may be the first time ISIS effectively hurt jews, but to say it was another Media Psy-Op like Sandy Hook or the Boston bombing is anti-semitic!

Quote :
Police say that shooter Omar was trapped in the bathroom with the hostages for three hours, before emerging with them and then being shot and killed.

Makes sense. I was wondering where they pulled this guy from. It's a shame he ended up working for an Israeli security firm with DHS contracts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:43 am

Seems like just too many killed by one person for this to sit well as appropriate police response, and while they won't be blamed when that would involve deflecting blame away from Muslims, it may be time for American law enforcement to consider a more effective means to 'go in' in such a likely-to-happen-again situation. Looking at the Sheriff outfit, all very impressive as attack oriented, why not go further to full body protection including against explosives so you can just go get it over with in minimal time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smelling funny in Orlando   

Back to top Go down

Smelling funny in Orlando
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next