HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Moishe Kohlhepp - Jewish serial killer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Moishe Kohlhepp - Jewish serial killer   Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:55 pm

Officials say registered sex offender Todd Kohlepp, the man arrested for kidnapping a woman and chaining her up like a dog, has confessed to killing seven people. Thirty-year-old Kala Brown was found chained up in a storage container, but alive, on Kohlepp's South Carolina property. (Reuters)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Moishe Kohlhepp - Jewish serial killer   Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:32 pm

My father frederick John Kohlhepp was born in Boston 13 Feb. 1862. His parents were Frederick John Kohlhepp and Elizabeth Wetzler who came from Germany in 1860 and settled in Boston. Frederick John Kohlhepp I started a dying establishment as the family had been dyers in Germany (Poland) and Russian since the Middle Ages, the name Kohl still means dye or dyer in the Middle East while the word “Hepp” meant “Jew” in Poland in the Middle Ages. Kohlhepp therefore meant a Jewish Dyer, as Jews were the only people allowed to be engaged in the dying business we know for certain that the family were Jewish in their culture and background, however as was common in Europe in the 1860’s to avoid persecution by the Gentiles[,] many Jews adopted the Christian religion or quit [being] their Jewish customs. Grandfather and his children were of this caliber[.] the only thing they refused to give into was the eating of pork. To my knowledge they never tasted it or allowed it in the home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Moishe Kohlhepp - Jewish serial killer   Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:56 pm

"hepp hepp hooooraaay!"

Johnny Dhepp'

Katherine and Audrey Heppburn?

Hep-Hep riots - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hep-Hep_riots
The Hep-Hep riots from August to October 1819 were pogroms against Ashkenazi Jews, .... JSTOR 1431893; Jump up ^ Hepp-Hepp Riots (1819) (GHDT); ^ Jump up to: HEP! HEP! by Joseph Jacobs Jewish Encyclopedia; Jump up ^ The ...

Looks like the "goatee" as in beard comes from the German Rabbi's and goat was associated with "the devil" Gaisrebele "goat rabbi"?

Gaisrebe -  the hepp hepp

https://books.google.bg/books?id=cQOn0y8ENg4C&pg=PA591&lpg=PA591&dq=hepp+jew&source=bl&ots=-bpP7wMAo4&sig=NJD-ealGUo0tCZCktm-NczCWTO8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc_YLmupXQAhUKsBQKHScrDb0Q6AEILjAC#v=onepage&q=hepp%20jew&f=false

HEP! HEP!
By: Joseph Jacobs

A cry stated to have been used by the Crusaders during their attacks upon the Jews. It appears, however, to have been first used duringthe so-called "Hep! Hep!" riots of 1819 at Frankfort-on-the-Main and along the Rhine (see Grätz, "Gesch." xi. 357); e.g., on Aug. 2, 1819, by anti-Semitic students Würzburg as a term of reproach to Professor Brendel of that university, who had written in favor of the Jews. The students themselves claimed that the word was derived from "Hierosolyma est perdita"; others claim that it is a contraction for "Hebräer," while a further attempt has been made to derive it from "Hab! Hab!" The brothers Grimm, in their dictionary, trace it from a call to animals in the Franconian district, especially to the goat, and suggest that it was applied to Jews because of their beards. Their earliest quotation is from W. Hauff (1802-27). A person named Brouse is stated to have been condemned to three months' imprisonment for having used the expression against a Jew and his wife ("Arch. Isr." 1848, p. 47). During the anti-Semitic movement in Germany a pamphlet appeared in favor of the Jews with the title "Hepp! Hepp! Süsssaure Stöckerei in 1 Vorschrei und 7 Gejohlen" (Jacobs, "The Jewish Question," No. 25). The expression has since become a synonym for an out-break against the Jews, and is thus used by George Eliot in her essay "The Modern Hep! Hep! Hep!" in "Impressions of Theophrastus Such." It is stated that on some occasions in 1819 the Jews replied to the cry of "Hep! Hep!" with the similarly sounding one of "Jep! Jep!" meaning "Jesus est perditus" ("Notes and Queries," 4th series, iii. 580).

`~Jews called Jesus "a bastard" so I dont think the original meaning came from Hebe or the other one, I think Grimm is dead on and the other definitions were incorporated in later to delude as Jews often do. The fact that the goatee is related to Satan and jews fits like a glove. Satan always has a goatee, but probably not until the jews made it that was later.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/09/hip-hip-in-hip-hip-hooray-was-once-an-anti-semitic-phrase/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Moishe Kohlhepp - Jewish serial killer   Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:16 am

Fooled much? 

Here's part of your orchestration to set up this goy and steal his real estate business:

Oh come on, Jake.  The cops pinged her phone and knew where it was (on that property) two days after she went into hiding.  Took them two months to follow up on it?  Very Happy  So he kept her on a dog chain for two months, and fed her (big gal still!).  What did she have two months worth of shit in her pants when they found her?

No, young David and Kala making a bit more money than cleaners.  But they are "cleaning house" on this scam.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Moishe Kohlhepp - Jewish serial killer   Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:05 pm

February 28, 2017, 12:05 PM
Todd Kohlhepp case: Indictments reveal new details on alleged S.C. serial killer

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/todd-kohlhepp-case-indictments-reveal-new-details-on-alleged-s-c-serial-killer/

What they mean is this guy is been doing this sh@t for a long long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Moishe Kohlhepp - Jewish serial killer   Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Mel Gibson is another David Irving - used to point out "Anti Semitism".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Moishe Kohlhepp - Jewish serial killer   Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:44 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:

Mel Gibson is another David Irving - used to point out "Anti Semitism".

Either that or they are there to make us believe we should be very afraid. We keep telling people who the criminals are and it is them who are going to be afraid. There is a reward and we know it is bigger than we are. Why else would we do it? I just wish I could make people see, but I dont have the gift. I have to rely on those who do and be ready for the opposition when the war actually begins. People hate me from all sides..........so how do I benefit? Which side will I die on is the only thing of importance. Jews can F off but I am not giving them willful information.

~Sorry had a few!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moishe Kohlhepp - Jewish serial killer   

Back to top Go down

Moishe Kohlhepp - Jewish serial killer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1