Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

David Duke Defends Violent Antisemite Who Married a Jewess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: David Duke Defends Violent Antisemite Who Married a Jewess   Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:04 am

HE FORWARD – The founder of the popular right-wing blog post The Right Stuff resigned over the revelation that his wife is Jewish.

Mike Enoch, who also co-hosts “The Daily Shoah” weekly podcast, was outed over the weekend as Mike Peinovich, a website developer from New York. On the podcast, which has about 100,000 regular listeners, Peinovich as Enoch talked about killing Jews and spouted neo-Nazi invective.

The release of Peinovich’s personal details came after the identities of the other podcast panelists were made public earlier in the week by a rival website called 8chan. The invented surname reportedly is a reference to Enoch Powell, a far-right British politician and Nazi sympathizer.

Enoch was considered one of the three most influential figures in the “alt-right” movement along with Daily Stormer creator Andrew Anglin and Richard Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute, a white supremacist think tank. Spencer is a co-creator of the alt-right label, which describes a far-right movement whose followers traffic variously in white nationalism, anti-immigration sentiment, anti-Semitism and a disdain for “political correctness.”

Peinovich came clean with readers of The Right Stuff, posting a message in a password-protected forum that was reprinted in part by Salon.

“As I am sure you all know, I was doxxed and an ill advised attempt to fool the media about my identity led me to not talk to you people and to try to simply ride it out by being silent,” he said. “This was irresponsible and a disservice to all of you. Yes my wife is who they say she is, I won’t even bother denying it, I won’t bother making excuses. If this makes you want to leave the movement, or to have nothing to do with TRS, then I understand.

“Don’t lie for me. Don’t try to defend me to those attacking me. Don’t jeopardize your own reputation by defending things that you don’t think you can. I could try to explain my whole life for the last ten years to you but what difference at this point would it make. Life isn’t perfect.”

The Right Stuff has popularized many right-wing memes, as well as the triple parentheses known as the echo symbol used by white supremacists and anti-Semites on Twitter to identify Jews.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David Dukes radio show with "monkey boy Anglin" on 1/17/2017 on the Juif Rense Network Duke defends "Enick" (Duke doesn't know how to pronounce Enoch) and claims on the same show that Jews are a race because they say they are, but they are a "mixed race" (this is a so called racial leader). Folks David Duke is just another Frank Collin. I have never heard of this guy Enoch in my life so he must have come up to discredit other people and David Duke is on the Jew side of every issue as he was on 9/11 for 10 years, said Jorge Zimmerman was white for over a month etc! Now RBN and Rense are literally Stormfront networks and have thrown off everyone else that were giving truthful news to some extent, some of which were called Feds. Duke claims he is never part of any violence, but he defends this guy, why? Where was he with Edgar Steele who committed no violence? Under his bed!

Hey David Duke, just have a debate with me. The pussy cant do it! He has to have his little poodles like Andy Anglin and Mark Dankopf, the woos cant even take phone calls and if he does the phones are controlled.

David Duke has always said he does not support any violence in any way and here he is defending this Jew clown. This is a guy who financed Operation Red Dog to overthrow the government of a Caribbean Island with his pal Don Black (very very close pals- cuck twins).
This is why free speech is absolutely a necessity in the Jew subject. You can have your face plastered all over the internet your entire life, you can be hyped as the most popular and most knowledgeable "antisemite" around, but if you dont have or allow free speech you are nothing but a Jew to me.

Here is the great white "German" with his jailbait Filipino girl". Where does this guy get the money? The "alt right" is the "Jew right and the Jew left".

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408

Just picture David Duke walking around the mall with "whigger boy Anglin". If you want a leader the Jews will provide you one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: David Duke Defends Violent Antisemite Who Married a Jewess   Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:05 am

Orgs where whites look bad are all run by jews.  No brainer.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: David Duke Defends Violent Antisemite Who Married a Jewess   Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:37 am

More so called "whites" who claim to be pro white and one of David Dukes pals from Renegade "Broad"casting.

Sinny McCarthy..........a mudshark

Oh its all making sense now.

If this is wrong please correct me. This is one of the "Red Ice" radio gals (and folks you can never ever never actually call in to talk to just like David Duke).

Folks you can have any name, Jews steal names, but you cant steal a name and hide your own hypocrisy. I cant see a white screwing blacks and then claiming they are pro white, it is designed destruction.

Im seeing other people finally picking up on this fraud David Duke, my God "Its about damned time!"

If you are a fraud, I dont care who you are I am going to expose you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: David Duke Defends Violent Antisemite Who Married a Jewess   Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:51 am

One of Dukes leading fans........"the alt right Monkey Boy"

You can join his site if you join Jew Facebook and kiss Andy's arse!

Its amazing how mudsharks, Jews and obvious non whites can be Dukes bestest friends on his shows (the flying saucer Juif Rense network) but I can never call in.

Why the hell would I want anyone to lead if they do not acknowledge their so called "people"? Its quite simple, because they aint "our people". This entire Stormfront group of clowns are Jews or so damned dumb that they wouldnt know which way to put their shorts on without the lights on.

We always here how the people who plaster their faces all over the internet are "brave fighters for our cause or the truth", but these people 90% of the time are used to discredit the truth after they get a fan base (and most of their fan base is hyped up so lemmings will flock in- not only are they shills, but they have decoys too). So plastering your face is not important only the truth is important and anyone who tries to be a leader and is vain and doesnt let their yea be yea and their nay to be nay for political reasons like David Duke and his silence on 9/11 for 10 years is never someone to be looked up to, but to look down to. All they do is keep the game going with more shilling, more decoying and no debates whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Duke Defends Violent Antisemite Who Married a Jewess   

Back to top Go down

David Duke Defends Violent Antisemite Who Married a Jewess
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1