Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meet the Jews in the Trump ehhh administration (the non cryptos that is)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Meet the Jews in the Trump ehhh administration (the non cryptos that is)   Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:52 pm

http://www.timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-the-trump-administration/?utm_source=The+Times+of+Israel+Daily+Edition&utm_campaign=627cc8aa8f-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_01_28&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_adb46cec92-627cc8aa8f-54420529

What is it, 7 or 8? And not one Nazi. Hail Trump says the white nationalist from Montana who was sucker punched (oy vey he is soo persecuted).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Jews in the Trump ehhh administration (the non cryptos that is)   Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:32 am

Didn't Hitler have some jews in his administration?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Jews in the Trump ehhh administration (the non cryptos that is)   Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:55 am

If Hitler "hated" the Jews enough to kill them he would have done so. I grew up with a lot of Jews of all kinds, one had a Jewish mother and an Irish father, one had a Swiss mother and a poster boy Jew father, you name it. Its difficult to blame these children for having Jew blood, but I can tell you from experience they always side with the Jews in one respect or the other and become contrary. Hitler may have given in to that I just dont know I wasnt there.
I'll tell you what we have now, we have David Dukes who claim to know history and have no free speech on their "programs" they read from half a book and claim this is what the book says like reading about Malta as he discussed on his program yesterday and leave out the fact that Malta was a Phoenician stronghold who also lived all over the Med as far as Iberia (Western Europe which THEY NAMED!). Why does he leave this out? Tell him that the word "phoenetic" (how we read an alphabet) comes from Phoenicians who spoke Aramaic and Hebrew and the basis of all European languages and they will run like little girls. They simply do not want you to get deep into history, they want you to skip over who Phoenicians were entirely and claim they werent there when they had 3 wars with the Romans and controlled who went out of the Gates of Gibralter for around 2000 years. Are you kidding me? There is so much to be learned from this and so many other things, but it seems like these Stormfront dorks want to keep you in a bubble they all agree on. This is simple robbery of history whether it is pro white or not. I am after the truth and both sides or all sides, lets get it on!

Where is David Duke now? Where is Trump? Probably spewing BS on some Jew controlled media outlet (tweeting).

A Phoenician temple on Malta

Look familiar?

These same structures are all over Europe whether you call them temples, cairns, whatever. Im sure the people living in South and North America that built pyramids just happened to come up with the same idea as the Egyptians too, who also made wine out of the Agave plant (Agave was a Phoenician name) later to be known as tequila.

You cant just say something is a myth and have no proof, David Duke is always claiming how man walked on the moon and I say "prove it". Its very simple, if you cant prove it you really dont know for sure and offer someone elses proof (maybe a Jews). He believes Koestler was a liar on the Khazars (which Koestler copied from a guy named Dunlop and added probably from other books that have been destroyed) and believes Jews about everything else, that Jesus was a Jew, Jews are a race because they say they are, etc. etc.

If Jews are a race what about the other Israelites whom they (the Jews) called (nations, the ethnos or "goyim") arent they also Jews if Jews are a race they should all be the same race right? How about the Mizrahi Jews (Mizrahi was a son of Ham and not even of Shem), Ashkenaz was a son of Gomer a Japhethite, Esau was also a Jew I suppose because he was Jacobs blood brother of the same mother and father (everybody in the Bible is Jews, but that is not what the Bible actually says). How about the wives of all the 12 tribes, were they all Jews too? Its just bollocks! Truth is not whether I am right or wrong it is not even what I am saying right now I am saying I can prove they are WRONG!

Think of this, David Duke and all his clowns believe Jews are the people of Jacob and whites are the people of Edom, its in David Dukes book. His clowns dare not disagree with him. How can two brothers out of the same womb be different races? Also how can Duke say whites were never in that area of the world and say whites come from Edom? Idumea was right in between Judea and Egypt. Is he claiming Herod was a white man (and Caiaphas)? It is a desperate attempt to mislead and have zero opposition. Who has the truth monopolized? Only the Jews and their lying lackeys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Jews in the Trump ehhh administration (the non cryptos that is)   Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:27 pm

I thought this segment was very insightful as to how the jews interpret the Trump administration.

"When the jews are away, the goy will play"

notes: Ivanka is considered a jew here along with Jared, while Trump is not considered a jew. It is rumored that Ivanka stopped Trump from signing an order against LGBT rights, so it's possible she's already influencing policy. Obviously Jared is.

also: "My Struggle" == Mein Kampf

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Jews in the Trump ehhh administration (the non cryptos that is)   Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Looks like there is a split amongst antisemites with Trump, even Miltie Kaplan says Mad Dog Mattis is a fruitcake for going after Russia. He has a lisp like the spoiled brat down the street I grew up near.

Actually Mein Kampf means "my battle". A struggle has no enemy, a battle does. That battle always has the same enemy.

Do you remember when the Jews were pretending to be removed from Palestinian territories putting up a BS fight with the Israeli police who were supposedly stopping the "settlers" and making them retreat off the land? Well this Trump ordeal is the exact same thing.............you're just going to have to wait for it, as McGowan (the Laurel Canyon writer) used to say. Sit back and watch the show, but if you believe anything you lose!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Jews in the Trump ehhh administration (the non cryptos that is)   

Back to top Go down

Meet the Jews in the Trump ehhh administration (the non cryptos that is)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1