Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tet
Hamburger

PostSubject: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:55 am

Last time I saw a Super Bowl Halftime Show with a patriotic theme, (Oh Bonoboy showing the american flag in his jacket) didn't we invade some shitstain country about six weeks later? G-d this show even had the master senior boy Bush himself feebly flip the coin toss. We've got a soon to be released Hollowcost movie, those nasty Nazis are still out there and all sorts of assorted Holliweed war films coming out. Lady Gaga singing the national anthem, plus some Oh Beautiful do those bombs sound. Wow, they even had the Patriots pull one out and win. Holly shit, I've got a pretty good idea whoever it is that needs to be liberated has a HUGE OCEAN of crude Nationally owned that needs to be Privately sold. I really thought they'd give it a year or two before they went live, but they are so hyped-up they can't wait. I think this shit happens faster than I thought. Trumpster the War President, G-d help us. Wonder how they pull it off, not that it matters or that anyone wouldn't believe that one plane can take down five or six buildings this time. Sh*t
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:42 am

I'm feelin' it too.

Trump tries to protect us, but some judges in California overruled him and as we type this our country is being flooded with 'bad people' from the 7 banned Muslim countries. Iran being one of them.

Unfortunately Trump has also revoked the financial regulations that protect us from another 2008-style crisis.

See, Trump is a good guy, on our side, but he hates Muslims because 9/11 was them and he says Larry Silverstein is a good guy. Friends with Guilianni too.

I really don't know what to believe, but I'm not going to put my money on Trump or the DOW or the USD. I smell something comin'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:49 am

What's bombing now is the jew media.  Strange times have indeed fallen upon.

Tet
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:44 pm

If these AAAArabs could just only be made to understand, what's ours is ours and what's theirs is ours things would go a whole lot smoother for them. We've got David Rockefeller still breathing after his SEVENTH count-em heart transplant, along with his rump ranger good buddy Henry Kissinger leading Exxon/Mobile, Goldman Sux & a Large Commercial Real Estate developer, how can this possibly go wrong for the little guy? Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Tet wrote:
David Rockefeller still breathing after his SEVENTH count-em heart transplant,

I saw this somewhere too, but this story turned out to be fake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tet
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Funny that the site that says it's fake states this about what David said.

Every time I get a new heart, it is like the breath of life is swept across my body. I feel reenergized and alive”  he told reporters.

Seven is probably bullshit, it's more like 20 or 30.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:48 pm

Patriototism in America today is Jew patriotism, do we actually believe that vanished? We must be morons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:00 am

Re: RawStory 2/5/17
‘If something happens blame him’: Trump breaks 20-hour Twitter silence to lash out at federal judge

Pres. Donald Trump took to Twitter on Sunday afternoon to lash out at the Washington federal judge who blocked his executive order banning travelers from certain Muslim-majority nations from entering the country.

“Just cannot believe a judge would put our country in such peril. If something happens blame him and court system. People pouring in. Bad!” the president tweeted.

Follow
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Just cannot believe a judge would put our country in such peril. If something happens blame him and court system. People pouring in. Bad!
4:39 AM - 6 Feb 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Washington federal judge James Robart

There's not a lot for Team Z to gain by a false flag on the surface here.  Seems like another whacko-style attack would be more likely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tet
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Quote :
There's not a lot for Team Z to gain by a false flag on the surface here.  Seems like another whacko-style attack would be more likely.

I get the feeling we're all going to receive a BIG I told you so in the next few weeks. What I don't understand is why they bother, they are going to do what they are going to do no matter what we think or do about it. Somebody's oil is going to be liberated, the market is going to be leaving lots of bagholders and somebodies liberties are about to be taken away. Why all the bullshit? Just go ahead and invade somebody, steal from everyone and lock anyone who bitches about it up already. Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:17 am

Bob Saget wrote:
Patriototism in America today is Jew patriotism, do we actually believe that vanished? We must be morons.

Uhm... it's clearly not vanishing.
Look at all the drama going on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:27 am

Tet wrote:
Why all the bullshit? Just go ahead and invade somebody, steal from everyone and lock anyone who bitches about it up already. Peace

It's gotta all be scripted out, like a Hollywood movie.
The more believable it is, the less blowback they get and the more profit they can take.

Iran is now "on notice". They sent us a big FU in response.
Now this judge is letting a few loose cannons into our country from those very same places.
The S&P500 has had 36 straight day run without even a 1% intra-day move, a record streak.
The USD is strong, and it seems like everything is awesome, only it's not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:34 am

OldTimes wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

Uhm... it's clearly not vanishing.
Look at all the drama going on.

They're just gettin started!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tet
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Quote :
Iran is now "on notice".  They sent us a big FU in response.

I look at this differently. Iran was the big winner from the Iraq War and I think Rex Tillerson has some plans for Iran that involves more Iranian defense spending. We're just helping them out and giving them a reason to spend more on defense than spending money taking care of the people living there.

What has Iran done for Russia or China? What has happened to the contract Russia was supposed to get building 25 nuclear power plants? What has happened to China's billions of d0llars spent on Iranian crude production? Iran is on our side on this, it's going to be Saudi crude this new bunch of neocons is after and we'll need Iran's help to get it, just like we got Iran's help liberating Iraqi crude.

First we privatized Russia's oil, then we privatized Iraq's oil followed by Libya and now they are after the crown jewel of crude, the Saudis and they are going to get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon   

Back to top Go down

Is it just me? Or is something going to be blowing up soon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1