Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Something to remember, If Georgi Dubya Bush could do it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tet
Hamburger

PostSubject: Something to remember, If Georgi Dubya Bush could do it   Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Something to remember, if Georgi Dubya Bush could do it. Any dumbshit can. President Lips pulled off taking down 3 buildings with two planes, from some guy in a cave who just happened to be in a country where all the opium is grown. Shooting a missile into the side of the Pentagon. Sending anthrax laced letters to anyone who disagreed. Having his major opposition leader Senator Paul Wellstone find himself in a small private aircraft that didn't know how high it was off the ground. Dubya invaded two countries that could not have possibly been done without the help of Russia and Iran. There are still almost the entire herd of cattle that don't get it, but just as the British had taken out the Holy Roman Empire, Napoleon, the Kaiser, the Ottomans and that very, very, nasty Hitler guy himself, the Anglo Empire took down Continental Europe for the Fifth Fucking Time and those dumbshits still to this day don't know what the fuck happened.

It was the Euro these shitheads were afraid of and that is quickly turning into a very distant threat. Same Allies, Britain, Russia and the US taking down the Germans, Ottomans and the French once again. Now we're into the final play, Lawrence of Arabia rides again and we privatize those nasty Saudi sons of bitches. Then we let Continental Europe rise up again and in another 20-years the same players take them down for a sixth time.

I would think even a guy with very tiny hands is going to have no problems taking care of the final act of this play. Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Something to remember, If Georgi Dubya Bush could do it   Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Clinton, Bush, Obama, all zio sock puppets.

Tet
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Something to remember, If Georgi Dubya Bush could do it   Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:12 pm

wag wrote:
Clinton, Bush, Obama, all zio sock puppets.

What's even more amazing is they are rolling out the sock puppet master of all time, 102-year old David Rockefeller himself and his good ole rump ranger buddy 95-year old Kissinger for the final curtain call, with The Donald Tumpster as the lead puppet. Judging from their ages, I'm guessing they are going to finish this final act as fast as they can. The Wizard of Oz Rockefeller himself is finally coming out from behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to remember, If Georgi Dubya Bush could do it   

Back to top Go down

Something to remember, If Georgi Dubya Bush could do it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1