HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Penance for Pence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Penance for Pence   Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Amid anti-Semitism row, Pence tours Nazi concentration camp US vice president’s visit to Dachau follows criticism over administration’s omission of Jews from Holocaust Remembrance Day statement

Kneel before Zog!

I think they are playing us! I doubt this guy has ever even been to the Vietnam Wall yet as a VP. Trump and Pence honored Pearl Harbor Day, but that was before the election, after the election he is right where all politicians end up.

Michael Pence, the Vice President-elect, is a long-time ardent supporter of Israel, but it turns out that his connection to the Holy Land goes deeper than even he knows: the Evangelical Christian from Indiana has Orthodox Jewish relatives, one of whom lives in the Golan Heights and is eager to meet his cousin.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/78562/bin-exclusive-meet-mike-pences-orthodox-jewish-israeli-cousins/#FrByUsHy5GkRXGS4.99

Me oh my so many k*kes in the WH families it's truly incredible!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Penance for Pence   Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:07 pm

They call it the "Holy Land" because the people there have zero to do with it.

Trump is telling us that "Sweden" is being deluged by Muslims, but nothing about the Jews that made it happen. He talks about illegal immigration, but nothing about the Jews who were the original illegal aliens causing it all, maybe we should all be like David Duke and not say Jews did 9/11 too and run for POTUS. No thanks, I'd rather stick to the truth and the facts! You dont win the Jew game you obliterate it! Anyone that doesnt understand that is just plain gullible. Talk about a war? The war is always on the Jews or it isnt a war it's a Jew con game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Penance for Pence   Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:17 pm

Run for President, Bob!

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Penance for Pence   Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:15 am

Where is Jacob? We need his comments on this video.

http://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/Pence-visits-former-Nazi-concentration-camp-Dachau-481974

"OWNED" Odd we dont hear anything about this from David Dukechovny, Mike Rivero or the Ugly Troofers. I guess it isnt important just like his entire family married to Jews wasnt either.

We need a video of Fagin singing

He is "strategizing" a bit too much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penance for Pence   

Back to top Go down

Penance for Pence
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laconics Round Table :: Laconics Round Table-