Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:21 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:33 am

He must of had a good "lie"!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:39 am

Bob, stop it, your Hillary lost, and your Obama isn't coming back either.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:26 pm

Maybe GW will come back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:31 pm

On the surface, at least some of what Trump is doing is for show.

We can't trust all the talk and appearances, we must wait and judge by the actions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:57 pm

OldTimes wrote:

We can't trust all the talk and appearances, we must wait and judge by the actions.

The media treatment of Trump is our best indication of what he really stands for.  CNN is risking everything at this point trying to bring him down.  The others are almost as bad.  Viewership and revenues are on the line.  The entire industry could implode.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:23 pm

wag wrote:
The media treatment of Trump is our best indication of what he really stands for.  CNN is risking everything at this point trying to bring him down.  The others are almost as bad.  Viewership and revenues are on the line.  The entire industry could implode.

Yeah but the jews know that their media isn't really good for anything if it can't control 51% of opinion in an election. I'd think they'd rather scuttle the industry than sell it off to goy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:46 pm

We have Silverstein on video saying "pull it" and Trumps only contributor was Sheldon Adelson. They are peas in a pod. I wish there was an Easter Bunny, but sadly it doesnt exist. The guy had JEWS all over his GD family. Please please please understand this before the scorpion bites you right on the arse. If he is playing the Jew game he will lose I dont care if Maddog Mattisyahu is a Jew Patton, the fact is there are Jews and Jews are aliens- period that should NEVER be in our government in ANY capacity.

Go ahead and enjoy the fairy tale, but remember what I said.

Why are people so "cock sure" about Trump? Its like the Beatles coming to town.......if Jesus was running for president himself you better realize you were conned over and over before. To put your trust in anyone so heavily before he does anything is just nuts today (or even after he does something)! Jews work together and they dont always do the opposite of the truth, like a football game they change around the plays and sometimes they go right up the middle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:57 pm

OldTimes wrote:

The fact that his kids are all with Jews is my first judgement of his actions. @nd is taking money from perhaps the biggest slimebag Jew in the bizness, a Las Vegas Jew. I could go on and on, but somehow this guy gets a fresh start and we arent supposed to look at his personal life, dropped an old hag for a young model etc.

Well why shouldnt he have a young model when he has all dat munny? I'm telling you there is no soul there!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-pleading-the-fifth_us_57ed79dee4b024a52d2de46d

Why has nobody called Trump an adulterer?
King James Bible
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

The Judeo Christians still love him enough to be their leader. Why? Because they sell out to everything!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
Why are people so "cock sure" about Trump?

I sure as hell am not sure about Trump.
But it's a great show and keeps getting better and better.

President Trump suggests anti-Semitic threats across U.S. are coming from within Jewish community

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-suggests-jewish-community-spreading-anti-semitic-threats-article-1.2984866

...Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) told The News that Trump’s remarks were “absurd and obscene.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:11 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:
Why are people so "cock sure" about Trump?

I sure as hell am not sure about Trump.
But it's a great show and keeps getting better and better.

President Trump suggests anti-Semitic threats across U.S. are coming from within Jewish community

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-suggests-jewish-community-spreading-anti-semitic-threats-article-1.2984866

...Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) told The News that Trump’s remarks were “absurd and obscene.”

The first thing the guy said was that he was going to protect Jews in his speech and then somehow it's all over the jew papers that he said Jews were doing these things (vandalizing cemeteries) themselves. Which is it? You dont think Jews know this game?

If the media really really really hated Trump (and we know who the media works for) do you really think Trump would be president? So his whole family married Jews so he could be POTUS? People just dont know what Jews are, when you trust them they own you!

Then they claim Trump is acting like David Duke?

"Sonny, wheres ma cane, I caint walk without ma cane."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Today Trump tweeted:
"We are one people, with one destiny.
We all bleed the same blood.
We all salute the same flag.
And we are all made by the same God."

Does this sound like a jew or even a crypto to you?
I'm not saying this proves anything, but Trump says things like "Merry Christmas", says good things about Jesus, etc.
At least he's setting an example for other jews...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:34 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Today Trump tweeted:
"We are one people, with one destiny.
We all bleed the same blood.
We all salute the same flag.
And we are all made by the same God."

Does this sound like a jew or even a crypto to you?
I'm not saying this proves anything, but Trump says things like "Merry Christmas", says good things about Jesus, etc.
At least he's setting an example for other jews...

His whole family loves Jews and he claims we are one people? Do you think Jared Kushner believes that? Are illegal aliens one people with us too? The Constitution was for one people, the posterity of the founding fathers.

What is it these clowns dont understand? They were anti Catholic because they didnt want to be ruled by the Pope, Jews werent allowed to vote and certainly Blacks were not allowed to vote. What Trump is doing is reaffirming the Jewish BS Constitution we have today which is a complete sham. An alien isnt just an illegal aan alien is someone from a different people. I wont even use the word race because Jews have started numerous races and call them all one race. The question is why were the founding fathers so adamant about doing this for their posterity only? In todays world that is racism. Soon if a white father wants to leave his will to his own children he will have to share it with Jews and Nigerians.

Trump says one thing to us and another to his own family. You think he says Merry Christmas to his daughter who is a converted Jew (at very least)? That is blasphemy in itself. What does she believe, Christ is boiling in hot excrement or that he is the truth, light and the life? Difficult answer there and hard to believe both. She believes in cash money- period! What is the biggest insult you can make against your own father? Marry a Jew (yes that is thee worst), but Trump loves her unconditionally......he has no spine!

I love how even now David Duke says Trump only has one Jew in law (out law) when every grown up child in his family is married to a Jew. How does this guy look in the mirror? Jews were never supposed to be "in laws" in any way, that is the purpose of the word "IN LAW". What law, the Jews law or Christian law? Churches didnt even marry a white person to another people up to the 50's, they even had to be "BLOOD TESTED" why if we are one blood? If we are one blood why dont we get Tay Sachs and Sickle cell like others do? Their blood is mixed. Sorry that is the truth and Trump, I believe wants us all mixed just like his beloved family.

He even told the Jews at the AIPAC meeting "my grandkids are Jews". Yeah the Trumps are all one people (Khazars, Mongols, Turks, Canannites, Hittites and a lot of other things all mixed together).

Wait a minute, are Trumps grandkids already educated in Judaism? This is also like David Duke and his clowns who say Jews converted the Khazars to Judaism and not the "real Jews", but they go on and call them Zionists and never have I heard them say these Jews arent Semites. You know why? Because these clowns are either the biggest a-holes in the world or they are working for the Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws
Anti-miscegenation laws or miscegenation laws were laws that enforced racial segregation at the level of marriage and intimate relationships by criminalizing interracial marriage and sometimes also sex between members of different races. Such laws were first introduced in North America from the late seventeenth century onwards by several of the Thirteen Colonies, and subsequently by many US states and US territories and remained in force in many US states until 1967.

This was also in Catholic countries, like Germany.

Although Nazi doctrine stressed the importance of physiognomy and genes in determining race, in practice race was determined only through the religions followed by each individual's ancestors. Individuals were considered non-Aryan (i.e. Jewish) if at least three of four of their grandparents had been enrolled as members of a Jewish congregation; it did not matter if those grandparents had been born to a Jewish family or had converted to Judaism in adulthood. The actual religious beliefs of the individual himself or herself were also immaterial, as was the individual's status under Halachic law.

You can bet the term "race" wasnt even used in Germany and why they simply say "non Aryan". They didnt give a damn about what mixture you were. Sorry folks, but it's the truth and everyone wants the truth dont they?

That means Jews too, Donnie Trumpelshtein!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp   

Back to top Go down

Could the CIA be sabotaging the Trump cabinet? - Episode #692 with Kevin Shipp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1