Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Exerpt from Ahmadinejad's Letter to Trump

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Exerpt from Ahmadinejad's Letter to Trump   Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:26 pm

“The US electoral system has for decades enslaved people’s votes to benefit a certain minority; i.e. a group that seemingly rules in the form of two parties, but in fact represents a minority, i.e. the tyrants of global wealth and power.”

"Four years is a long period, but it ends quickly," he warned. "The opportunity needs to be valued, and all its moments need to be used in the best way."

https://www.rt.com/news/378688-iran-letter-president-trump/

Trump knows

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Exerpt from Ahmadinejad's Letter to Trump   Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:20 pm

This letter would indicate Ahmadinejad knows, not necessarily Trump who would declare war on Iran.

I recall the purpose of Ahmadinejad's last trip to the U.S. was to debate the Holocaust at Columbia University.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Exerpt from Ahmadinejad's Letter to Trump   Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:39 pm

OldTimes wrote:
This letter would indicate Ahmadinejad knows, not necessarily Trump who would declare war on Iran.

I recall the purpose of Ahmadinejad's last trip to the U.S. was to debate the Holocaust at Columbia University.

A trump card can win a trick other cards cannot.  Tricks will be involved.  Trump's no puppet.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Exerpt from Ahmadinejad's Letter to Trump   Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:16 am

Maybe Trump will make a "dveal" with the Palestinians and not move the embassy to Jerusalem.

“The US electoral system has for decades enslaved people’s votes to benefit a certain minority; i.e. a group that seemingly rules in the form of two parties, but in fact represents a minority, i.e. the tyrants of global wealth and power.”

The sky is blue! When politicians lie for so long the slightest truth from a new politician is greeted as "godlike". It's like having the borders open for 20 years and then someone saying "we gotta do sumpin bout them borders". The question is "where the f was this guy 20 years ago with all his cash?" Backing John McCain? He kept his trap shut to become POTUS so are we all supposed to keep our traps shut to gain something? The hypocrisy is just ridiculous. Trump was against the war, but where was he? He sat back and let people die with all his cash. Now he is taking donations from the very people who caused that "war".

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/31/politics/trump-voting-for-bush-on-imus/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Exerpt from Ahmadinejad's Letter to Trump   Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
Maybe Trump will make a "dveal" with the Palestinians and not move the embassy to Jerusalem.

What's the big deal with this, by the way?
Is it just a show as you suggest? Something to 'fight' about that is irrelevant?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Exerpt from Ahmadinejad's Letter to Trump   Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:40 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

What's the big deal with this, by the way?
Is it just a show as you suggest?  Something to 'fight' about that is irrelevant?

Its like Fox News, everyone is watching it now. What's on? Some Jewess bimbo defending Black Lives Matter or some "Latino" Jewess defending open borders with big bad OReilly and Clown Hannity defending America the Beautiful. It's a Goddammed disgrace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Exerpt from Ahmadinejad's Letter to Trump   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
Its like Fox News, everyone is watching it now. What's on? Some Jewess bimbo defending Black Lives Matter or some "Latino" Jewess defending open borders with big bad OReilly and Clown Hannity defending America the Beautiful. It's a Goddammed disgrace!

But what's the big deal about moving the embassy to Jerusalem, and why are the jews screaming about it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Exerpt from Ahmadinejad's Letter to Trump   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:16 pm

OT wrote:
But what's the big deal about moving the embassy to Jerusalem, and why are the jews screaming about it?

Some things Jew whine about getting even though they dont want it. My brother didnt like strawberries so when I ate all the strawberries my brother said, he didnt get any so he got something else. He was about 10 then. Its all Jew baby crap!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Exerpt from Ahmadinejad's Letter to Trump   Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:00 am

Bob Saget:

"Now he is taking donations from the very people who caused that 'war'."

Well, he could refuse those donations ... and accept the revelations of whatever toxic dirt they've dug up on him instead.  There's not much of a choice.

Too bad the Ahmadinejad letter won't get a response.  Congress is too heavily engaged in a heated round of 'liar liar' at the moment, not that they'd ever anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Exerpt from Ahmadinejad's Letter to Trump   Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:42 am

puckatawk wrote:
Bob Saget:

"Now he is taking donations from the very people who caused that 'war'."

Well, he could refuse those donations ... and accept the revelations of whatever toxic dirt they've dug up on him instead.  There's not much of a choice.

Too bad the Ahmadinejad letter won't get a response.  Congress is too heavily engaged in a heated round of 'liar liar' at the moment, not that they'd ever anyway.

Jews know how to make a good visual in your brain, Jews have a love hate relationship with Trump just like they did with Djughasvili. Do you think Hannity and OReilly would ever go against the Jews? They already sold their souls and have nothing to lose. I dont trust Achmadiddyboo either (nor most people named "Juif" for that matter). Honestly do you think you will ever hear anyone in the media say "His whole family married Jews, his ex wife is a Kaballist"? They cant!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exerpt from Ahmadinejad's Letter to Trump   

Back to top Go down

Exerpt from Ahmadinejad's Letter to Trump
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1