Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jews make the 'March 4 Trump' AP photo, stars pointing downward

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Jews make the 'March 4 Trump' AP photo, stars pointing downward   Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:05 pm

Supporters of President Trump chant slogans during a Saturday rally on Fifth Avenue near Trump tower in New York City.
Mary Altaffer/AP

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/04/518523403/hes-doing-a-good-job-supporters-rally-nationwide-to-defend-trump

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews make the 'March 4 Trump' AP photo, stars pointing downward   Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Note the photoshopped flag to cover the face of the one on the left.  But it's heavily photoshopped otherwise.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews make the 'March 4 Trump' AP photo, stars pointing downward   Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:46 pm

Thats the Jews way of honoring someone. I like the Jew blue ones.

Remember Trumps pic with the dork "Jesse James" using the satanic hand signal?

Well lets look into Jesse James a little

Though it had initially seemed like a picture-perfect marriage, Jesse James has made clear how unhappy he secretly was with ex-wife Sandra Bullock.

But now with fiancée Kat Von D by his side, James is happier than ever.

"We have something special that I've never felt with anyone I've ever been with," he told People. "She loves me like no woman ever has, 100 percent."

James, 42, remains impressed by how the 29-year-old "L.A. Ink" star, whom he called "an angel," embraced him when the rest of the world viewed him with hatred for his betrayal of Bullock.

"She fell in love with me when I was being called Satan," he said. "If that's not a testament to what kind of a person she is and where her intentions are, I think nothing is."

"Not only does she love me, but she loves me so much that she was willing to subject herself to everything that I was going through and [endure] all the ridicule that she got for being with me," he added.

If she isnt into Satanic crap I dont know who is. The truth is it is going on and it's huge. Why was Trump with this lowlife?

Some more stars for ya on Kat's head

I've noticed that very tattoo'd women always get the name "Inked up angel". Angels arent always good angels, many people have no clue of that. Is inking yourself up something a good angel would do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews make the 'March 4 Trump' AP photo, stars pointing downward   Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:43 pm

The little woos Alex Jones had his buddy Jesse James on today I hear and said he was pals with Kid Rock

This guy Jesse James is a bigger dick than AJ (I know thats hard to do). "Hey Kid lets get dressed up in a suit and tie and get a shot with the hog" Next we can do an underwear spread.

The Jews made these creeps!

A Jew satanic pussy who thinks he's a tough guy!

AJ and Jesse James are good pals and both consider themselves to be good pals of Trump.

Texe Marrs is absent, however. Nope, no way these clowns are satanist jewboys! Question is, why the hell would "the patriot"  Donald Trump hang out with this obvious clown? When they say "patriot" they dont mean "our father" or "our fatherland" they mean theirs. A patriot doesnt promote tattooing up your body with sculls or satanic hand signs or maybe Im just not up to date!

The pussy boy said that people were calling him "satan" after he broke up with Sandra Bullock. No people were calling him a satanist, I wonder why!

Id pee on this guys head before Id befriend him. If you google up his pictures you will see he dresses like a whigger sometimes and talks like one, why? Because he is contrary!

Last edited by Bob Saget on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews make the 'March 4 Trump' AP photo, stars pointing downward   Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:02 pm

He likes to wear his Jewboy hat

It's fashion you knoooow? And she is ehhhhh Italian, thats it. Amy Whinehouse's double. There is NO shame!

He is for Trumps wall no doubt, but he loves chicano M-13 fashion too.

Heres Amy Winehouse with the shiksa tattoos and a boyfriend with that same Jew hat.

They may not know each other, but they have a HELL of a lot in common.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jews make the 'March 4 Trump' AP photo, stars pointing downward   

Back to top Go down

Jews make the 'March 4 Trump' AP photo, stars pointing downward
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1