Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

US demands UN pull report accusing Israel of apartheid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: US demands UN pull report accusing Israel of apartheid   Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Envoy Nikki Haley says Washington outraged by publication; Sec-Gen Guterres distances self from it; Israel slams it as ‘despicable’.

Oy Vey

http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-demands-un-pull-report-accusing-israel-of-apartheid/?utm_source=The+Times+of+Israel+Daily+Edition&utm_campaign=dfdc1490ee-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_03_16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_adb46cec92-dfdc1490ee-54420529

I'll tell you who is despicable!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: US demands UN pull report accusing Israel of apartheid   Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:28 am

I keep hearing people say "its strategy" that he has people like Nikki Haley, a total Jew slave if not a Jewess, Chuckie Rosenberg, Priebus (wtf his jew name is), Jared Taylor Kushner, the jew VA guy, the Jew treasurer etc. because they have to do whatever Trump says anyway.

Yeah just like his own children who all married Jews! They must have done what Trump wanted too. Does it even make sense to say "He cant even keep his own children from marrying Jews" (all of them)? Maybe not! One thing I have noticed about the diehard Trum supporters is they never mention that all his grown kids married Jews, they all along with the Jew media and just discuss Jael ehhhh Ivanka I mean. That's called deliberate omission or in layman's terms "a lie". Deliberate omission is a lie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1