HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jackie Mason on Goober Teeth Trump

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Jackie Mason on Goober Teeth Trump    Mon May 01, 2017 8:27 pm

TEL AVIV – In a radio interview last night, Jackie Mason, the famous standup comic who dubs himself “The Ultimate Jew,” declared that President Donald Trump is “even more Jewish than me.”
Mason quipped:

He’s even more Jewish than me. I thought I was an Orthodox Jew but he is much more Orthodox than me because every time he talks it’s all about how he could help Jews and protect Jews. And every child he has is looking for someone to marry that’s a Jew.

They go to shul [synagogue] even when there’s no reason for it. He creates Jewish holidays that don’t even exist. His son-in-law is not only Jewish but he’s Orthodox. And his daughter became even more Orthodox than the husband. So, he can’t even go with them to a restaurant because as soon as they sit down they complain that it is not Kosher enough.

“I think he forgot he’s a gentile altogether,” Mason said of Trump. “Pretty soon he’ll be wearing that yalmukah (kippah) every time he goes to the White House.”

The Borscht Belt legend was speaking during his regular segment on this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM.

Listen to the full audio here.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/01/exclusive-jackie-mason-trump-jewish/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jackie Mason on Goober Teeth Trump    Mon May 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Jews are contrary- when will people get it? Understand what "contrary" means.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-us-constitution-archaic-really-bad-fox-news-100-days-trump-popularity-ratings-barack-a7710781.html

Contrary to the Bible, contrary to nature, contrary to the Constitution, contrary to Biology, contrary to humanity!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jackie Mason on Goober Teeth Trump    Tue May 02, 2017 8:14 pm

Would a jewess heiress marry a kike?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jackie Mason on Goober Teeth Trump    Wed May 03, 2017 3:46 pm

Phooooone hoooooome!

Jews bomb every country in the Middle East and then say Israhell is the safest place for Christians. And the lemmings cant figger it out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackie Mason on Goober Teeth Trump    

Back to top Go down

Jackie Mason on Goober Teeth Trump
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1