HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

50 yr old Jewish man says "It was my first time"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 50 yr old Jewish man says "It was my first time"   Thu May 07, 2015 11:45 pm

OldTimes wrote:

If you read the Bible, it says that when modern-day Israel re-emerges, look out! 

The bible is nothing.  Present physical reality and one's intuition is everything.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: 50 yr old Jewish man says "It was my first time"   Thu May 07, 2015 11:55 pm

wag wrote:
The bible is nothing.  Present physical reality and one's intuition is everything.

I used to think the same, but actually the opposite is true. The Bible is the most significant, most analyzed piece of literature for the last 2000 years, and it turns out to be correct about everything. If people would only read it and care we would have a lot more jew awareness about what's going on in the world today and this consolidation of power could possibly be intercepted.

On the other hand an average individual's physical and economic reality, and their intuition of the world and their situation, are easily deceived and manipulated by jews and the jewish media. One should not necessarily trust them!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 50 yr old Jewish man says "It was my first time"   Fri May 08, 2015 12:11 am

OldTimes wrote:
wag wrote:

I used to think the same, but actually the opposite is true.  The Bible is the most significant, most analyzed piece of literature for the last 2000 years, and it turns out to be correct about everything.  If people would only read it and care we would have a lot more jew awareness about what's going on in the world today and this consolidation of power could possibly be intercepted.

On the other hand an average individual's physical and economic reality, and their intuition of the world and their situation, are easily deceived and manipulated by jews and the jewish media.  One should not necessarily trust them!

Not sure, but we definitely need a real leader in America.  I like to think Rick Perry could fill the role, but I am having my doubts.  Who do you gravitate to for 2016?

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 50 yr old Jewish man says "It was my first time"   Fri May 08, 2015 1:17 am

Being a jew was never a popular thing. The cryptos rock (Sam Walton, Bill Gates, Hugh Hefner, John Kerry, etc etc)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brezo
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: 50 yr old Jewish man says "It was my first time"   Fri May 08, 2015 1:23 am

OldTimes wrote:
Brezo wrote:
So you "antisemites" who blame everything on "the jews" have a belief system based on a virgin jewess being impregnated by an off-planet semitic deity called "yahweh" which gave birth to a circumcised jew who was raised in a synagogue as a rabbi and then was crucified, rose from the dead, ascended to heaven, only to return to judge the gentile world?

Regarding Jesus or Mary being jewish (God's chosen people) - the term jew didn't even exist back then.  I don't know who God's chosen people are or the Devil's children are, but it is clear the lies are thick and coming from somewhere.  Jesus taught to follow the Truth, and if you are you are following Him.

The people who call themselves 'Jews' today hate Jesus, but also call themselves "God's chosen people", while outrageous lies and deception constantly flows out of this community, some of which we analyze on this forum.  Since when do 'jews' today even care about what the Truth about anything is?  And among the lifestyles they lead, the above example of the supposed Catholic priest is not uncommon.

If you read the Bible, it says that when modern-day Israel re-emerges, look out!  They monopolization of worldly power and wealth is close at hand.  It doesn't say this modern-day Israel will be governed and inhabited by "God's chosen people", but by the Devil's children and the anti-Christ himself.

All this stuff is only complicated because the deceivers have done such a good job.

The devil's children, god's chosen people, modern-day Israel, the anti-christ, etc...

You have only supported my original statement. Judeo-christian brainwashing that only serves the originators of the myth.

I was raised on the jewbook and still study it. Why don't you read up on how the "old testament" views non-jews?  Read the judeo-centric gospels of "jesus christ" then compare it to the contradictory teachings of saul the jew who started the christian cult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: 50 yr old Jewish man says "It was my first time"   Sat May 09, 2015 5:55 pm

Brezo wrote:
I was raised on the jewbook and still study it. Why don't you read up on how the "old testament" views non-jews?

The Old Testament today strikes me as mostly jewish bullshit.

Jesus came along to "not take away from, but add to" (the Old Testament). So he was talking to the jews. Somehow it seems he single-handedly destroyed pharisee (jew?) power of its day, and it took a while before this even sunk in. They rewrote the Talmud 200 years later, and there was 1000 years of Peace (ie no jew power) after Christ before jewish power started rising again.

Quote :
Read the judeo-centric gospels of "jesus christ" then compare it to the contradictory teachings of saul the jew who started the christian cult.

Yeah, there's definitely something to that.

I get turned off when Christians tell me all I need to believe in order to be saved is that Jesus Christ was son of God and died for our sins (ie something irrational that must be taken on faith), but if you actually read Christ's words in the NT he calls himself the "Son of Man", and he deemphasizes himself while focusing on the importance of the path of the Truth.

I would still be skeptical but the facts are what they are, and todays jews hate Christ with a passion. He obviously did something right.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: 50 yr old Jewish man says "It was my first time"   Sat May 09, 2015 7:54 pm

The thing with the holy Trinity is that it is a bit confusing , God is all of the three , the father and the son and the holy ghost. But the son is not the father nor is the holy ghost the Father.

We are all a part of God, but as individuals we are not ( equal to ) God. nevertheless God is also you.

just like

We are all part of the universe , but as individuals we are not the universe, nevertheless the universe is also you

Jesus describing himself as the son of Man refers to his physical body not to his spirit .

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: 50 yr old Jewish man says "It was my first time"   Sun May 10, 2015 3:55 pm

OldTimes wrote:

I would still be skeptical but the facts are what they are, and todays jews hate Christ with a passion.  He obviously did something right.

Seems he was probably just a well bred common man who showed a lot of natural leadership.  Would jews similarly hate such a man today?

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: 50 yr old Jewish man says "It was my first time"   Sun May 10, 2015 6:52 pm

wag wrote:
OldTimes wrote:

I would still be skeptical but the facts are what they are, and todays jews hate Christ with a passion.  He obviously did something right.

Seems he was probably just a well bred common man who showed a lot of natural leadership.  Would jews similarly hate such a man today?
Tell the truth and jews will definitely hate you so much that they will torture the shit out of you right before they kill you and your loved ones as soon as they get the chance.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50 yr old Jewish man says "It was my first time"   

Back to top Go down

50 yr old Jewish man says "It was my first time"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2